Saturday, January 2, 2010

We Off Dat!!! Wats hot and wats not in make up!!! 2010!!!

This is all my opinion of course! But here is my what's hot and what's not for 2K Win!
(Both pics are my make up work too...eye27photography, ymdesigns photography, Tiamany Excusive designs @eye27 @ymdesigns @Tiamany)

We Off Dat!
1. A Bunch of color on the eyes...gone are the days of wearing 15 colors on the eyes, even if they are perfectly blended. and shadow to match your outfit perfectly is totally not necessary...theres always exceptions to the rule, but for the most part, hmmm I'll pass!!
2. Not wearing any type of foundation or powder to your make up look....ugh! huge mistake. We all want to look natural...but the key is to look "Flawless" ;)! There are so many lightweight options for coverage out today, there's hardly an excuse. Having on eye makeup and lipgloss simply looks incomplete with at least a finishing powder to even out the skin tone. You see product on the eyes and lips, and nothing on the face. I encourage you to try a pressed or mineral powder with your routine! I guarantee you will love the difference!( I want to hear if you try it and what u think)

3.Dark lines on the lip...its been out for a while...please let it go. that is all
4.Super thin brows...
5.Closed minds...I hate when women say "they don't wear makeup"!!! You don't have to wear it all the time, but there is nothing wrong with looking your best! Make Up just enhances wat you have...if you don't like the color, you can simply wipe it off and try something else

We Still On-at
1. Clean and simple eyes with warm earthtones for day and Dark smoky eyes for night! Cream shadows are all the rage!

2.  Blush! Pow! Blush is my favorite thing in THE WORLD!!! It really wakes your face up! So many great ways to wear it, from subtle to vibrant! If you haven't tried it, you should! Especially my chocolate girls!!! ;)
3 Glossy shimmery lips! But don't forget about matte lips too ;-* Red lips are a must try this season! If you wana rock color! Rock it in the cheeks and lips! POW!!!
4. A lot of women I run into have over tweezed, plucked, and or razored brows...if this is the case! Start to let your brows grow out right now! Yes! I know it will be hard! But it will be worth it! Have them shaped by someone who knows wat they're doing! Until then you can learn to disguise them with a little make up magic ;)...details coming soon!!
5. Here in Charlotte...there seems to be a lot of women who are scared of make up! But trust me! There is something out there for you. and don't be afraid to try color! I always say anybody can really wear just about anything...its just knowing how to blend it for your skintone.

No comments:

Post a Comment