Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Fantasia For Real Show Premiers Jan 11th, 2010!!!



It's finally here!!! I can not believe it!!! The Fantasia For Real Show premiers Jan 11, 2010!!! And my make up work will be broadcast across the world! Wow! What a feeling! I did not talk much at all about the project I worked on all summer long...but you all will be able to see the journey none the less! I really love this young lady! She is a beautiful person with a beautiful spirit! And I look forward to watching the world fall in love with her again! The whole team was a real pleasure to work with!!!

Here are a few behind the scenes pics...its always a full day, so I couldn't take a lot





Tasia's make up style is super natural!!! She did not care for make up at all when we first met! (Which was part of why I got the gig, people love the natural makeup that I do) Since then...I've been able to warm her up a little ;)....now she is willing to get a little more adventurous with her make up looks. She has beautiful skin too!

Here are a few other gigs she's brought me along on! Check out the videos!

Fantasia did a fundraising event at her home with Macy's...


Press for The Color Purple in Chicago


Show premiers tomm! Can't wait to see the finished product! The wait is finally ova...

No comments:

Post a Comment