Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Back at the Counter Again!






Here is what MAC Cosmetics is saying about there new line for Spring!!!
"Spring Colour Forecast features four distinctive colour stories that are in direct line with this spring's identified beauty trends. Individually Monochromatic, with waves of colour to mix and match to your own personal style. Colour Theory becomes Spring Colour Forecast..."



I really like the new line! Its elaborate in a simple kind of way! Just like I like things to be ;)! The Monochromatic looks are very eye catching! So many ways to Rock the look! From sheer to crazy color!

My friend at the counter asked if I wanted t freelance at there big event in Febraury...and of course I said yes! ;)..it will be interesting! I haven't worked in that environment in so long! But I'm up for the challenge!

Come and check us out! February 11th through February 14th at MAC Cosmetics in South Park Mall! I will be there on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!!!Call 704-442-8454 to make an appointment to experience the new line! Great way to try something new and stock up on your fave products!

No comments:

Post a Comment