Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nature Rise...;) A few Natural Remedies

1. Want a beautiful white smile? There's a wonderful way to whiten naturally! PEROXIDE!!!!! People are always telling me my teeth are super white! And this is the reason! I rinse with peroxide every single day! I love the way it bubbles up and gets the germs off my tongue too! The first few times may tingle quite a bit...but just think of it as killin major germs! It will get better with regular use...;D

2. Got a pesky pimple? Lemon Juice and Neosporin! The vitamin c in the lemon juice acts as an antioxidant to help cleanse and the neosporin is the medicine to treat and heal! I found this treatment from one of my huge asian weddings I did! And followed up with my esthetician! She confirmed what both ingredients would do...who knew? *Kanye Shrug* This remedie will literally pull the plug out of a pimple over night!

3. Dry Cracked Heels? Summer or Winter no worries!!! VASELINE! Not petroleum jelly! or any other brand!!! (I've tried, nothing is better!) Put the Vaseline on the feet and heels right outa the shower! While the skin is still moist! Your feet will be moisturized all day long! I've been doing this for years! And I cannot live with out my good ol' Vaseline!!!

4.Best thing for your body and skin over all? CLEANSING!!! Clears skin! Sheds pounds! Removes toxins! Everyone should at least once a year! (of course check with your medical provider first!) I highly recommend The Master Cleanse! It is a rather extreme method...but if you mentally prepare yourself it is more than worth the results! If you aren't quite ready for a cleanse ...There are also great superfoods like Wheatgrass, Spirulina, Mangosteen...great things to improve your skin and body from the inside! Look them up and incorporate them into your routine!

I personally enjoy a Mean Green Smoothie from Berry Brook Farms off of East Blvd in Dilworth! I add a shot of wheatgrass! I have at least 2 or 3 a week! It is super deelish! My girl Savannah hooks me up!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment