Monday, July 18, 2011

On the way to Beauty Editing! :)

Check out 2 Posts that I was quoted in on Tyra Banks New Beauty Site...Type F!  How to Wear Your Makeup Perfectly  and The Best Nude Tone Lipstick !!! It's so exciting! :) I love giving makeup tips, especially real ones that don't sugar coat the truth. My newest aspiration is to become a beauty editor for a major publication! (Hello Universe!...Is this thing on? LMAO) My last attempt to merge my journalism degree and this cosmetology path that I chose. Totally surreal to see yourself quoted like this, but I guess I know what I'm talkin about after 7 years of doin this! lol  Anyhoo...I definitely feel this is a step in the right direction! Many thanks to my girl Amelia Keith and her blog  Pretty in the Queen City!! For writing the article and using my expertise!

She's actually having an event this Thursday too! :) A Skinny Girl Margarita Party!! Find more info here > Skinny Girl Margarita Party at BluPrint   

Hope to see ya there!  Kisses! ;-*

4 comments:

  1. I'll be in the building!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think you'd make a wonderful beauty editor, hell you'll be great at whatever u do!!! kisses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaay! Awh! Thanks for always supporting me LaNette!!! :)

    ReplyDelete