Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Our First Product Review...Naturally Me by Chaundra Smith

I had the pleasure of reviewing my first product here on my blog! I am so excited to share this info with everybody! I have enjoyed using these products over the past week!

Naturally Me has all natural, vegan certified products for your body, hair, home and pets!  Naturally Me's Website The owner Chaundra Smith sent me their awesome Foaming Facial Wash and a Sampler set of products that came in the cutest little package that you ever did see! ;)

I have been using the Face Wash for about 7 days now and have completely fallen in love with it! It creates a thick, rich foam which I love (I love a good lather! ;)! And its infused with essential oils like tea tree and coconut... I love the invigorating scent in the morning! (Don't I look invigorated! lol Don't tell anybody u saw me this early in the morning! Bonnet and errthang! lmao!) The organic ingredients are great for my acne prone and sensitive skin...and makes me feel squeaky clean after removing make up! Priced at 8.99... this is definitely a winner!

In my sampler set was the 
All Over Butter (Which is whipped and creamy and the smell is simply delicious!)
Soy Candle ( I could smell it before I even opened the box... I am addicted to candles!)
Soothing Foot Soak (
Joyful Foot Scrub (
Happy Hands Exfoliant(

I can't wait to try more of this product line! I was super impressed by every product I experienced! I love the genuity and spirit of small business owners! Mainstream product lines tend to loose touch with what made their products great in the first place. Replacing the once simple ingredients with synthetic ones...to make their product last longer or be produced faster. I hope Chaudra never changes a thing! ;)

Contact Chaundra Smith at (919) 519-0783 or email her at care@naturallyme.us
www.shop.naturallyme.us

No comments:

Post a Comment