Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Jumping the Broom and Jones Magazine

I had the pleasure of a much needed girl's night out and a chick flick, when I went to see "Jumping the Broom" courtesy of Jones Magazine last week! The movie was absolutely fantastic! And the cocktails after didn't hurt either! ;)
The movie was written by TD Jakes, with characters like Angela Bassett, Paula Patton, Pooch Hall and that fine ass Lil Romeo! (who made me question the "cougar" thing quite a bit throughout the movie, lol) It touched on so many issues that everybody can relate to...love, deceit, lust, religion, family. It truly had all the elements! And it wasn't corny or over the top...I thought they did an awesome job of keepin it real! There really isn't anything bad I can say about the movie...guys can watch it without questioning their manhood, women will love every minute! Their wasn't a lot of cursing or vulgarity and there's lots of eye candy! lol Hair and makeup were on point too! Well written, directed and executed...and everyone played their part to a T!!! 
Totally worth the money! I vote 2 thumbs up! I was straight bein the chick in the theater yellin at the screen! lmao!( Public apology to all those around me! lol)  So I won't tell anymore...you've got to go see it! Leave a comment after you do! Kisses! ;-*

PS! Many thanks to Loany G Photography  and Meet The Fresh for the awesome pics! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment