Monday, February 21, 2011

This is what I'm talkin bout! Yes! ;)



So this is the "All Star Race" commercial that I worked on for NASCAR!!! A wonderful opportunity! Its so funny to me...in this industry you get surprises all the time! We put fake mustaches, chops, and beards onto the drivers. I also had the pleasure of doing Mike Helton's makeup...he is the CEO of NASCAR (A multi-million if not billion dollar industry I might add). Was definitely a fun gig! :) Here are a few behind the scenes pics...
 See makeup is a critical part of tv, film and editorial work! It can really make visions come to life! Not just beauty and pretty all the time. So when I tell people this is what I do for a living, they assume I work at a counter. Oh! On the contrary! ;) We do it all! ;)
 Enjoy!!! Kisses! ;-*

No comments:

Post a Comment