Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The answer to the question...what looks good on me?

So Often, I get the question..."What will look good on me?" "What works on my skin tone?" "What makes (insert color here) eyes pop?" and to be completely honest...i really don't like that question! lol! I really hate to answer that!

 Women get frustrated with me because I answer the question, with more questions! lol! At times I can sense their frustration...but my rebuttal is always the same, "What difference does it make if I like it, and you hate it?" If it's not you, its just not you!

I think the key is to first figure out what it is that YOU like...and then I can always give you my expert opinion on how to make it look "Flawless" on you! Think about it this way...If you say "What looks good on me?" and I say "Girl! this pink lipstick will look amazing on u!"...but you know good and well that you hate pink! You're not gona rock that the same as you would something you are more comfortable with. Part of looking beautiful is feeling beautiful, and being comfortable is essential in the process!
As the professional I can always show you the proper techniques in applying the products you love! This is the key to making make up "Flawless"! Application! The only way to find out what will look good is to give it a chance anyway! ;)


I personally never ask anyone if this looks good or that looks good...I just where what I like! And I'm confident enough to wear it even if I know some people won't like it...as long as I feel cute! Who cares what they think?! Check out a few of my looks! ;) *kisses* until next time! ;-*

No comments:

Post a Comment